PBM is a consulting firm specializing in Reliability and Maintainability analysis. PBM stands for Performance Based Management. This sector can be defined as Enterprise Asset Management. PBM was founded in 2002 by Mr. Stefan Pleshoyano, an electrical engineer with over 25 years of professional experience. Before founding his company, Mr. Pleshoyano spent 14 years working for Hydro-Quebec (the provincial hydro electric utility). He was responsible for equipment reliability at the Gentilly-2 nuclear power plant from 1989 to 1993, and for analysis of equipment behaviour on the transmission system from 1994 to 2002.
Business Segments Concerned
Any business segment with equipment to maintain may potentially be concerned with PBM’s services.
- Industrial / Manufacturing (automotive, pulp and paper, agri-food, petrochemical)
- Extracting and refining (mining, petroleum)
- Energy (Production, transmission and distribution)
- Transportation (road, rail, air, public transportation)
- Commercial and institutional building (mechanical systems)